Customer Solutions / I.T. Consultant - Location Within New England Region
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
The Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek a Mgr, Project - Network Opt for the Northeast (location flexible).
Schedule: Monday Friday, 8am 5pm
*Salary dependent upon experience*
REQ # 3763296
In this position the Connectivity Consultant will provide full support in the field for sales in regards to Quest Diagnostics technology portfolio including Electronic Medical Records (EMR) interface capabilities and Care 360. Within this integral position, you will drive sales growth and promote client retention through a collaborative effort with field sales representatives by positioning the company's growing connectivity technology solutions portfolio with customers and prospects. The Connectivity Consultant will also act as the voice of the customer by listening to needs for product enhancements and providing critical feedback to the Product Marketing and Development teams within the organization.
1. Become the expert on our connectivity solutions and Care 360 technology portfolio; provide consultative support to ensure optimal placement and utilization of our solutions.
2. Develop a consultative and advisory relationship with key customers for their information technology needs.
3. Subject matter expert around topics such as Meaningful Use, EHR adoption and workflow recommendations.
4. Partner with IT and Sales teams to improve internal processes and drive growth of Lab and IT revenue through the use of our technology solutions.
5. Resource for Sales and is responsible for training the sales team both in the field and in formal settings (sales meetings, etc).
6. Provide insights to sales team on leveraging technology to grow and enhance business relationships.
7. Acts as sales team s point of escalation for exceptional issues pertaining to Quest Diagnostics technology portfolio.
8. Follows up with sold account to ensure proper utilization of connectivity and revenue growth in the account with an emphasis on promoting electronic orders
-Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in IT, Life Sciences or Marketing preferred
-3-5 years of successful customer facing sales or customer service experience
-Working knowledge of Electronic Medical Record programs preferred
-Strong knowledge of physician office workflow
-Strong organizational skills; ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
-Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated solid communication skills, both oral and written.
-Strong customer orientation ability to use basic selling skills and techniques.
-Proven ability to work independently in a cross-functional, matrix environment and collaborate with multiple levels and functions in the organization
-Proficient PC skills including Microsoft Software.
How To Apply
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewed
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers trust every day by providing the highest quality diagnostic information services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Empowering Better Health with Diagnostic Insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.