Customer Solutions Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 4/8/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONLocation : US - Lansdale , Lansdale PA US 19446
% of Travel Required : None
Job Type : Full Time
Career Level : Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education : Some College / University Coursework Completed
Category : Customer Service
Job Description :
You may know SKF as the world leading supplier of products and solutions in the rolling bearing business. In addition, we are one of the leading players in seals, mechatronics, lubrication systems, and services which include technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring and training. The inherent skills and competence of our around 40 000 employees help us to fulfill our objective of creating more intelligent, sustainable and innovative customer solutions. SKF is a truly global company with presence in more than 130 countries, serving an extensive range of industries and customers worldwide.
Industrial Market USA is seeking a Customer Solutions Representative to support and help drive the business toward achieving growth initiatives. This position is the front line, key contact for our customers and is responsible for building customer relationships, reviewing customer requirements to ensure compliance with SKF policies, assist in contract review and execution.
The position includes but is not limited to:
* Order book management
* Increasing revenues by suggestive selling
* Building and maintaining professional relationships
* Problem solving
* Preparing quotes
* Offering basic technical knowledge
* Entering and tracking orders
* Working with factories and product planners to expedite deliveries
* Handling customer complaints and returned goods
* Providing pricing and delivery information
* Working with field sales to follow up on customer requests
* Working with engineers to ensure customer requirements are met
* Acting as a liaison between customers, sales and factory regarding new, current and future requirements
Job Requirements :
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
* Ability to prioritize and complete multiple competing tasks while providing that WOW Customer Service Experience through first call resolution as well as timely, detailed follow up.
* Able to communicate effectively and professionally across the organization with all levels of employees and management.
* Exceptional computer skills; strong in Windows, Microsoft systems, Lotus Notes databases, CRM, and experience with mainframes. Ability to multi task between all systems quickly and efficiently.
* Technical aptitude, good business mentality and the ability to make good solid business decisions.
* Must be a motivated self-starter and team player, interested in being an integral part of a high performing, diversified team.
* Individual needs to possess a positive attitude and work very well under pressure in a high stress, fast paced environment.
* 1-3 years customer service experience and a 4 year college degree.
"In accordance with the SKF USA Policy, please be sure you advise your current Manager of your application for this position."
For more information, please visit us @ www.skf.com