Customer Success Associate
Founded in 1998, Vibes is a mobile marketing leader that helps some of the world's biggest brands acquire, engage and deepen customer relationships through the use of mobile technology. Vibes' Catapult Mobile Relationship Management (MRM) platform enables marketers to drive revenue growth and loyalty through mobile messaging, mobile wallet marketing leveraging Apple's Passbook and Google Wallet, post-click engagement, and advanced segmentation, targeting and personalization. Vibes has delivered more than 4 billion mobile experiences on behalf of customers that include some of the largest brands in the world including Sears, Home Depot, Verizon, Allstate, JC Penny, Chipotle, and Old Navy.
We are currently seeking a top performing Customer Success Associate with hands-on project management and digital marketing experience. The Customer Success Associate is responsible for assisting account teams with the management and growth of client relationships and for the quality and results of our complex mobile marketing programs. He/she is responsible to successfully manage multiple projects, deadlines and client contacts and is a valuable member of the team that executes our cutting edge mobile marketing campaigns.
The top candidate will partner with the Customer Success Manager and other senior team members to ensure the overall success of Vibes' clients including consumer brands, premier television, cable & radio broadcasters, sports teams, media & entertainment companies, agencies, and wireless carriers. Key to this role will be a passion for client service excellence, continuous improvement and the ability to provide innovative mobile marketing solutions that align with our clients' goals & objectives.
This is a unique opportunity to leverage your passion for digital marketing, commitment to client service excellence as well as project management expertise to impact the dynamic mobile marketing industry. Opportunity for advancement and higher levels of responsibility exist based on company and individual performance. This position is located in downtown Chicago at 300 West Adams.
* Execute mobile marketing campaign set-up, programming, monitoring and reporting
* Prepare project timelines and manage internal communication on client specific marketing campaign details, status and next steps
* Set up and manage projects in event management system including short-code reservation, basic message flows and equipment requests
* Assist with ongoing client communication including regularly scheduled meetings & calls and provide exceptional follow up
* Implement client changes on the fly with a quick turnaround for approval
* Understand clients' ROI to their customers and contribute actionable solutions to their goals and objectives
* Test programs to ensure reliability, accuracy and quality standards are met and exceeded
* Monitor campaign results and complete statistical tracking and analysis
* Deliver detailed, crisp & timely reports on campaign results
* Review programs for compliance with Mobile Marketing Association best practices guidelines
* Work with account leads to ensure appropriate legal reviews are complete and campaigns are updated accordingly
* Provide administrative support for account team including meeting coordination and campaign prize fulfillment
* Provide event marketing support by contributing to the planning and development of client sponsorship events including sporting, concert and other entertainment marketing events
* Contribute to project profitability by understanding how timelines and accuracy contribute to the bottom-line
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Bachelor's degree in Integrated Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
* 2+ years of relevant client service experience and/or internship experience in fast paced, digital marketing or advertising environments
* Hands-on experience with mobile and web technology
* Proven success developing and maintaining superior client relationships, delivering results, and anticipating roadblocks
* Demonstrated success applying marketing principles and fundamentals to cutting edge, complex marketing and advertising programs that drive client ROI
* Ability to build and maintain internal partnerships across all levels and departments, including operations, sales, product, etc.
* Demonstrated ability to learn and utilize internal project management and database systems
* Superior project management, communication and critical thinking skills
* Must thrive in a fast paced, results driven environment
* Strong writing and presentation skills
* Excellent organization and time management skills
* Proven track record juggling multiple priorities and deadlines
* Passion for innovation and efficiency: proven track record implementing internal process improvements
* Strong attention to detail and ability to complete large volumes of work efficiently and effectively
* Professional, high-integrity, reliable, organized, driven and results-oriented
* Superior MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
OUR CORE VALUES:
* Respect, Honesty, and Integrity for All Stakeholders
* Always be Learning
* Relentless Focus on the Customer
* Never be Satisfied
* Create Value
* Seek Accountability and Ownership
Vibes is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace. We offer a career building experience in a fast paced organization and industry.