Customer Success Engineer.... SaaS Media Analytics
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
SaaS Media Analytics
Our Client helps retailers, marketers and publishers maximize revenue by quantifying, optimizing and personalizing every customer interaction in real-time across any channel.
They are one of the first Unified Customer Engagement Platforms offering personalization, recommendations, optimization and real-time messaging across the web, mobile apps and email in a single platform.
As a member of the Customer Success Team, your main objective is to assist with project delivery, maintaining a high level of satisfaction for our customer. Your responsibilities include the following:
* Providing implementation consultancy, customer assistance and post-implementation support to clients in their deployment and use of our software.
* Working with customers to assess requirements in the field of personalization and optimization.
* Develop and deliver customers' unique implementations through the on-boarding and adoption phases till full deployment.
* Own technical and business design of the end-to-end implementation.
* Designing data exchange (import/export) solutions.
* Creating implementation plans for new and existing clients.
* Ensuring the knowledge transfer to our clients.
* Reporting on project delivery.
* Aligning with the Sales and Presales teams, supporting these teams throughout the sales cycle if needed.
* What you need to succeed:
* You will have a technical degree as well as working experience in a professional services/consulting environment of an enterprise software company or consultancy. Self-taught hackers are also welcome.
* Knowledge of online marketing functions is an asset, though not required. You will be comfortable responding to the varying demands of working for a dynamic, international company.
* Bonus if you have experience working with online Publishers or eCommerce.
* You are a self-motivated individual, with well-developed inter-personal & communication skills and a strong desire to succeed.
* HTML / CSS and web technologies across different platforms.
* Business analysis and understanding of the digitalmarketing space, especially in the field of online marketing.