Customer Success Leader
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJoin growing e-commerce company and lead Customer Success in their Boston offices. This leader will have peers leading the Europe and Asia teams, and will report to the Chief Customer Officer as part of the Customer Office.
The role offers an opportunity for a candidate with enterprise SaaS Customer Success experience to bring their methodology, discipline, and experience to a highly dynamic environment within a SaaS technology company experiencing hyper, global growth. The successful candidate will be responsible for guiding our team of eCommerce Consultants and industry experts as they work with our customers to provide the consultation and support our users require to extract maximum value from the company's solution.
This is a hands-on role - the successful candidate is expected to become an expert with our eCommerce Analytics and Audit solutions:
* Supervise team of 8-15 eCommerce consultants and interns
* Deploy proven Customer Success methodology
* Work closely with Sales to provide total customer lifecycle client management
* Work closely with Operations and Product Management to remove barriers and constantly improve the levels of service and solutions delivered to our customers
* 5+ years leading Enterprise SaaS Customer Success teams
* Direct experience in the eCommerce industry, preferably working for either manufacturers or online retailers selling across multiple Consumer Product verticals
* High digital/eCommerce acuity and understanding of the industry
* Proven Excel and data analytics experience
* BA or equivalent Undergraduatedegree