Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager
A SUCCESSFUL GROWING GLOBAL STARTUP IN THE ONLINE SELF-SERVICE SPACE WITH A CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY IS LOOKING FOR A CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER TO PLAY A KEY ROLE IN THE GROWTH OF THE COMPANY IN NORTH AMERICA. THIS IS A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A YOUNG AND DYNAMIC COMPANY IN THE BOSTON AREA.
* Serve as the trusted point of contact for Company's portfolio of customers, beginning from last stages of sale and through onboarding, project success and renewals.
* Proactively engage accounts to ensure optimal leverage of the product and its best practices towards customer's business goals.
* Always be thinking of outside the box for ways that Company customers can increase business value and drive long term customer success. A proactive and data-driven approach must be taken for each account where cross-selling and upselling is made a priority.
* Work cohesively with professional services and sales to ensure smooth onboarding and deployment.
* Overall responsibility for post-sale customer relationship.
* Work with customers to develop and execute success plan that outlines how the Company will be addressing their critical needs both immediately and in the future - including metrics for success.
* Actively update customers of how the Company Product roadmap will continue to support their business goals and provide feedback to Product management.
* Monitor customer value and utilization trends, including regular customer "health checkups" and proactively act upon them.
* Establish trusted advisor relationships with key customer stakeholders to drive further value and product adoption.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
* 4-6+ years of direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales support, or equivalent experience in professional services, consultancy, project management or account management functions.
* Have a natural proactive, service oriented and value seeking nature; willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty, while approaching all situations with an empathetic and patient manner.
* Demonstrable success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high level of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong technical skills that allow you to guide customers through technical processes such as on-boarding, configuration, etc.
* Ability to understand customer business requirements, identify, upsell and cross-sell opportunities to deepen the use of Company's solution within customer environments.
* Experience in an enterprise solution environment and ability to partner with account executives in development and closure of sales opportunities is preferred.
* Highly data-driven, with a commitment to process. Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement processes with customers of your portfolio.
* Team player with the highest level of integrity.