Customer Success Manager 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Customer facing - Serve as the trusted point of contact for the Company portfolio of customers, from Go Live to renewals.
* Track and monitor customers' health - Proactively engage our customers to maximize the impact and success.
* Analysis - conduct proactive in-depth analysis to better understand player's behaviors and customer status.
* Customer feedback - Translate customer feedback and requirements and communicate insights to product, engineering, and management teams.
* Customer training - Perform customer training on the application and how-to use.
* Expand customer portfolio - Create up-sell, cross-sale and new business opportunities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* 2+ years' experience as Customer Success Manager or as technical account manager (TAM) for Fortune 500 customers.
* Experience in SaaS company would be a plus.
* Experience or knowledge with SQLdatabases.
* IT, computer, and tech-savvy.
* Must demonstrate ability to be a self-starter and a team player.
* Must have leadership skills and strong analytical skills.
* Fluency in English (Written & Verbal).