Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a Customer Success Manager who understands the value of nurturing customer relationships. You will ultimately be responsible for engaging with internal and external customers at implementation, driving user adoption and satisfaction and ensuring high retention.
This role is based in our Chicago office and reports to the Head of Customer Success.
In this full-time role you will work with new and existing business and enterprise customers to ensure that they are supremely successful with and delighted by solutions delivered by the Global Technology team. It is your responsibility to effectively onboard these accounts onto our services, spur usage in the early stages and ongoing, and build high customer satisfaction. You will work with your accounts proactively to drive adoption, as well as act as the voice of your customers internally at the firm. Creative, energetic and self-driven, you understand the customer and their use cases and know how to be a trusted partner so companies stay and grow with us. You can manage numerous customers at different stages of the customer lifecycle with ease. You also love understanding a product in depth and then communicating that product to the users. If you love working with customers and have thrived in a role like this before, then we want to talk to you.
* Manage all post-implementation activity for Global Technology's groups top business and enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
* Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
* Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, change management and adoption programs
* Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and perform quarterly health checks for strategic reviews
* Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
* Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification and tracking of enhancement requests and bugs
* Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how our team can better serve our business and enterprise customers
* 2 + Years prior account management or customer success experience
* Strong communication skills and technical aptitude
* Familiarity with the financial services space is a plus
* Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation
* Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
* A real go-getter who takes the initiative to get things done
* Ability to travel to the United States, Canada and the UK