Customer Success Manager, Talent Science 9/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION:
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With over 13,000 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
JOB POSITION: Customer Success Manager,Talent Science
JOB LOCATION: Dallas
Infor Customer Success Managers (CSMs) provide cloud customers with dedicated resources that will guide and help customers achieve maximum value from their Infor investment. Infor CSMs bring micro-vertical expertise and a deep understanding of how to mitigate the challenges of transitioning to the cloud. Through close collaboration and evaluation of usage, they ensure that each customer gets the greatest and most efficient functionality out of their technology investment, enabling the customer to achieve their business goals. The CSMs fosters a dynamic and strategic relationship between Infor and the customer. Infor CSMs are committed to a long term and dedicated partnership to drive continued success. Infor CSMs provide continuous attention in order to proactively minimize disruption, maximize the existing software utilization, and achieve strategic business outcomes.
Infor CSMs have three key areas of expertise;
* Functional - The CSM will have an understanding of their customers industry and business processes, which may include a micro-vertical focus such as Healthcare, Distribution or Manufacturing.
* Application The CSM is the chief Infor Adoption Officer for their respective customers. They help the customer optimize the utilization of their existing and available products, demonstrating features beyond core functionality and will ensure Best Practice adoption. Infor CSMs will focus on Infor applications such as Human Capital Management, Supply Chain and Finance applications.
* Customer Service - The CSM is the single point of contact for the customer in a post-sales production environment, proactively coordinating with any other cross functional team or organization inside of Infor.
* Broad responsibilities include;
* Evangelize capabilities of Infor applications including Best Practices and Optimization of Human Resources, Supply Chain or Finance business processes.
* Effectively network with the senior business sponsors in order to understand and execute against customer s business goals and objectives.
* Identify risks to the customer in achieving their stated business goals and develop a risk mitigation plan.
* Customer retention and renewal including support and execution of the support and maintenance renewal itself
* Seek customer reference by creating raving fans
* Specific Customer Lifecycle phases include;
* Project Initiation Phase
* Kickoff and welcome process
* Capture Business goals and objectives and execute Benchmarking
* Communicate support process and inform customer how to use Infor Xtreme Support portal
* Work with Infor Cloud Operations during provisioning process
* Implementation Phase
* Attend handover meeting(s) between Infor Cloud Operations and Infor Consulting Services or the Infor partner performing the Implementation
* Participate in project status meetings and review and customer issue
* Facilitate any support escalations
* Production Phase
* Proactively resolve Application or Operations issues through Xtreme Support and Infor Cloud Operations
* Schedule weekly meetings with customers to understand current issues
* Setup Quarterly Business Reviews to revisit customer s business goals and see how they are tracking achievement.
* Perform benchmarking as appropriate
* Typically twice a year this is done onsite at the customer s location.
* Proactively introduce applications and services to customers where business needs goals intersect with Infor solutions
* Coordinate with Sales team for additional users if needed
* Setup peer to peer networking opportunities and help broaden Infor customer communities
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor s Degree or equivalent experience
* Infor Human Capital Management, Supply Chain Management or Finance application knowledge
* Healthcare industry knowledge and experience
* Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
* Excellent analytical, time management and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
* Ability to respond quickly to changing demands and market conditions
* Commitment to teamwork and ability to operate in a matrix management environment
PREFERRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
* Experience with major ERPs and/or Financial applications
* Experience working with key technology partners and vendors
* Experience working with a Maintenance Sales, Premium Support, or Services organization to have a good working knowledge of maintenance and support.
Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.