Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develop and manage customer relationships at all levels in assigned accounts in order to prove and increase value in Dynatrace solutions
* Build Dynatrace brand awareness and loyalty
* Defend against the competition
* Perform customer retention activities Maturity and Value Improvement
* Develop and coordinate a 12 months Account Management Strategy Action Plan for all major accounts in collaboration with Sales
* Conduct quarterly account review meetings; maintain an accurate record of discussion and action items
* Work with management team to ensure that critical issues are documented and escalated in an expeditious manner for resolution
* Coordinate account activities with sales teams 100% touch for assigned accounts within territory (remote and/or onsite).
* Identify strategic, new business growth opportunities
* Leverage relationships to aid in the building of reference accounts/contacts
* Act as customer advocate and liaison to become a Trusted Advisor
* At least 4 years experience in IT some of which must be with a vendor
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Awareness of the APM marketplace with an understanding of where Dynatrace is positioned and their key strengths above the competition.
* A strong business acumen and commercial outlook with a good conceptual understanding of IT operations processes and best practices
* Highly motivated, energetic and committed to getting results
* Ability to develop a strong relationships with the user/customer/internal communities
* Willing to travel
Proven experience of:
* Customer relationship development (internally and externally)
* Ability to build trust with customers
* Ability to leverage customer relationships and identify potential sales opportunities.
* Organizational agility
* Ability to learn new technologies
* Strong critical thinking, analytical and problem solving abilities
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize job requirements
* Ability to facilitate and drive cross-functional teams
* IT literate with strong Microsoft Word, Excel
* University educated to degree standard preferably in Computer Science
* Knowledge of CRM systems, ie Salesforce.com
Dynatrace is the innovator behind the industry s premier Digital Performance Platform, making real-time information about digital performance visible and actionable for everyone across business and IT. We help customers of all sizes see their applications and digital channels through the lens of their end users. Over 8,000 organizations use these insights to master complexity, gain operational agility, and grow revenue by delivering amazing customer experiences.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Personal, Sick Days and a company matching 401(k) Plan. We are an EOE -Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor.