Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPANY DESCRIPTION
We are the artisans of ERP software, the scientists, the dreamers and the risk-takers. Always seeking the simplest truth, complexity is no match for us. We are the oddballs, disenchanted by the traditional software model, willing to put it all on the line for what we believe is the right path - even if it is not the traditional path. We are the producers of an ERP software like no other, built specifically for process manufacturers looking for a better solution to run their business. An alternative for everyone who has lived the nightmare of failed ERP implementations, broken promises, and clunky software.
Fellow adventure seekers: Embrace your desire to be different and join us in our quest for simplicity. Because as crazy as it might sound, we have a deep and abiding passion for taking the complexity our clients face every day when running their business and breaking it down to the simplest possible solution.
* Work with C-level executives to ensure successful account management.
* Ensure the long-term success and satisfaction of our manufacturing customer base by proactively communicating with customers and becoming a trusted partner.
* Sell professional services that improve customers' operational efficiency and productivity.
* Create estimates and statements of work for all professional service engagements including but not limited to providing additional training, process improvement, upgrade assistance, report design and DEACOM enhancements.
* Drive customer awareness of new products and services within the DEACOM ecosystem. Assist with the demonstration of new products and advanced application capabilities to customers during scheduled webinars and live presentations.
* A degree in whatever.
* 3 consecutive years of experience in customer or account management at the executive level.
* Experience collaborating with customers to set their strategic vision.
* Willingness to travel.
* Manufacturing / batch process Industry knowledge.
* Rock Solid written and verbal communication.
* Strong knowledge of general business processes or accounting.
* Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
This position is located in the Philadelphia area. Deacom's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
NO SMOKING POLICY
Deacom has a strict NO SMOKING policy. Employees may not smoke at any time during the standard workday. This means that smoking during the workday, including lunch breaks, is prohibited.