Customer Success Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
* Provides administrative support to the Sales Team as well as other internal departments as needed.
* Prepares reports; compiles and accurately enters data.
* Prepares proposals.
* Works with numerous customers at once to ensure training events take place without incident.
* Prepares event documentation from proposal to completion.
* Acquires and retains knowledge pertaining to product offerings.
* Provides travel assistance to sales team including research for prospective clients.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
H.S. diploma or equivalent.
Min. 1 year customer service or call center experience.
Prior administrative support experience.
* Flexible and reliable self-starter with excellent time management skills.
* Excellent clerical skills.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and warmly in both verbal and written form.
* Computer proficiency in: Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Ability to apply, understand and carry out instructions.
* Proven project management skills.
* A passion for training and skills development
What does National Technology Transfer, Inc. have to offer*
* A focus on customer service and client satisfaction.
* Professional work environment while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network.
* An opportunity to make a difference building skills for America s workforce.
* Competitive salary plus commission and benefits plan.
NTT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.