Customer Support Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Cobham Mission Systems Davenport
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOBHAM is seeking a CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR that will assist with sales-related processes to ensure maximum efficiency of the Sales team in a fast-paced, aerospace and defense manufacturing environment. This position is located in Davenport, IA.
* Performs a wide variety of administrative and clerical tasks in support of the operating objectives of the Sales Department.
* Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies data and information from multiple sources.
* Complies, summarizes and reviews data.
* Imports data from customer websites for functional area or organizational unit to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations.
* Provides data and information to others regarding functional unit processes and procedures.
* Performs administrative coordination activities associated with the receipt, booking, processing and filing of sales quotes and orders.
* Completes and maintains associated records, documents and logs such as sales order log, booking records and customer log.
* Prepares various sales reports and recaps of shipments, bookings, backlogs and related sales activities.
Customer Account Management:
* Act as the voice of the customer when dealing with internal customers.
* Support audits as required.
* Manage downloads from customer portals.
* Government Reporting:
* DPAS Notification
* DCMA Hot Sheets
* CAS Reporting
* Tax Certificates
* Reviewing WAWF for errors.
* Pulling from DIBBS.
* DIBBS tracking.
* Automated Batch.
* Routine Quote Entry.
* Automated Response for Distribution Channel.
* Quote Filing.
* Marking Quote Status.
* Aged Quote Tracking.
* Order Filing.
* Physical File Movements.
* Metrics Posting.
* Tax Cert Tracking.
* Reps and Certs Tracking.
* Capturing DA approval.
* Ensure compliance with all Export processes including completing End User Forms.
* Fully meet expectations in all SPIRIT value categories.
* Completed Associates Degree.
* Experience within a business to business environment.
* Experience with contract acceptance and sales order creation.
* This position requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the US. In order to be eligible you must be either a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
* Strong customer orientation and willingness to act as the voice of the customer.
* Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience.
* Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience. Oracle desired.
* Experience in government and regulatory audits.
* Knowledge of FARs and DFARs.
* Familiarity with export regulatory requirements.
COBHAM\'S values of Trust, Talent and Technology have driven us from our launch in 1934 by Sir Alan Cobham, an aviation innovator, to becoming a global leader in state-of-the-art aerospace and defense systems. And its the insights of our innovators today that will secure our collective future. Innovators like you.
COBHAM is one of the world's leading companies engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. Our clients and partners trust COBHAM to deliver the mission-critical technology they need, and we trust our employees to draw on their ingenuity and passion to deliver those solutions. This leads to an empowering culture for our people. Our Leadership team is open, sharing plans for the next five years, driving retention by offering demanding, exciting work, and providing full guidance and mentoring.
COBHAM IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER AND EMBRACES DIVERSITY IN OUR EMPLOYEE POPULATION. IT IS THE POLICY OF COBHAM TO PROVIDE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, OR GENETIC INFORMATION. COBHAM WILL REFRAIN FROM DISCHARGING, OR OTHERWISE DISCRIMINATING AGAINST, EMPLOYEES OR APPLICANTS WHO INQUIRE ABOUT, DISCUSS, OR DISCLOSE THEIR COMPENSATION OR THE COMPENSATION OF OTHER EMPLOYEES OR APPLICANTS.
SEE ALL OF OUR LATEST OPPORTUNITIES AT WWW.COBHAM.COM/CAREERS OR FOLLOW US ON OUR LINKEDIN PAGE AT WWW.LINKEDIN.COM/COMPANY/COBHAM
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST APPLY BY GOING TO WWW.COBHAM.COM/CAREERS
Job Category: Sales & BD
Primary Location: US-Iowa-Davenport
Organization: Cobham Mission Systems Davenport
Recruiter: Theresa Zens