Customer Support Agent- Outbound
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco Staffing is currently recruiting for TWO long term Outbound Customer Support Agent positions. This is your opportunity to work in a highly professional environment for a Fortune 500 company in Topeka.
Location: Downtown Topeka
Hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM, M-F
Duration: Approximately 9 months
Pay Rate: $11.50/hr
As an Outbound Customer Support Agent Providing, you will be responsible for:
- World class customer service to existing client base
- Placing outbound calls to current customers that utilize the established Fax Ordering System.
- Explaining the benefits and efficiencies of converting their current process of Fax Ordering and using the Online Ordering System.
Must be experienced in outbound sales calls and able to successfully approach & establish a rapport with customers.
Must possess the ability to diagnose the customer needs, recommend product features and explain benefits, handle objections with care; minimize the negative, provide proof and advantages while actively listening to the Customer.
Will assist these current customers with Site Registration, Password Issuance, Site Navigation and other system support issues like the clearing of cookies, etc.
** 2 years or more of Outbound Customer Support Agent experience within similar professional corporate environment who has provided support for web-based applications **
- Excellent 10-key speed & accuracy
- Accurate data entry skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to learn quickly
- Articulate with great communication skills
- Professional phone etiquette
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for these great Outbound Customer Support Agent positions, or you can visit our website at www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled