Customer Support Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Jersey City, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID: 20160915-8244-VD
Company Name: Verisk Analytics
If you re looking for a career that transforms, inspires, challenges, and rewards you, then come join us!
Verisk Analytics is a global supplier of risk assessment services and decision analytics for B2Bcustomers in a variety of markets, including insurance, financial services, supply chain, and others. We re a thriving public company with solid revenue growth and earnings and offices worldwide. And we re continually looking for ways to augment our existing markets and expand into new markets with excellent growth potential. At Verisk, you ll be part of an organization that s committed to serving the long-term interests of our stakeholders, including the communities where we operate.
Do you find satisfaction in helping Clients* Do you enjoy the challenge of working with Clients and Business Partners to resolve their complex issues* Do you continue to find effective ways to communicate and support clients* Does working in a collaborative environment sound exciting to you* If so, we would like to hear from you!
Our Client Solutions Associates provide effective solutions to diverse client issues. If you join the Verisk Client Solutions team, you will work on a variety of projects and tasks including, but not limited to:
* Receive/respond/investigate incoming cases regarding Verisk s products and/or services, delivery, adjustments to bills/orders, etc. according to established procedures.
* Assess customer s needs and suggests/promotes products and/or services.
* Utilize systems to enter product orders, reset passwords, gather information, troubleshoot, track interactions, enter and/or confirm sales, and to check the status of orders.
* Accountable for the quality and delivery of technical expertise to customers on the technology used to deliver Verisk products and services and of related software through a help desk/call center environment.
In this role, you\'ll be working the 1:00pm-9:00pm shift.
You will need to meet the following requirements to be able to join our team:
* College degree or equivalent experience.
* At least one year of successful experience working with customers to develop effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems.
Demonstrated experience or skills in the following:
* Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills required.
* Attention to detail.
* Displays a sense of urgency for incident solution
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment with minimal supervision
* Proficiency in Sales Force or similar CRM tool preferred
* Participation on multi-disciplinary, high-performance work teams/groups.
* Proven initiative, good judgment and ability to achieve results.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office preferred.
* Knowledge of Property/Casualty Insurance is preferred.
* Must be available to handle late shift (until 9 pm) as needed.
* May be required to report to an alternate location for business continuity purposes.
If this opportunity looks exciting and challenging to you, please submit your application first by hitting Submit Now! .
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package which includes medical, dental, life insurance, a 401(k). Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Verisk is conveniently located across the street from the Pavonia/Newport PATH station in Jersey City, NJ, 15 minutes from midtown Manhattan.
Verisk is an equal opportunity employer.
Bachelors (or equivalent work experience)
Years of Experience
All members of the Verisk Analytics Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected classification.