Customer Support Group Manager - Eau Claire, WI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
IDEXX Laboratories, Inc
Eau Claire, WI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. is a leader in pet healthcare innovation, serving practicing veterinarians around the world with a broad range of diagnostic and information technology-based products and services. IDEXX products enhance the ability of veterinarians to provide advanced medical care, improve staff efficiency and build more economically successful practices. IDEXX is also a worldwide leader in providing diagnostic tests and information for livestock and poultry and tests for the quality and safety of water and milk. Headquartered in Maine, IDEXX Laboratories employs more than 6,000 people and offers products to customers in over 175 countries.
Manages Eau Claire, WI based Customer Support Contact Center for a high-growth portfolio of innovative veterinary healthcare technology solutions spanning software, hardware and services. Serves as a strategic leader designing and implementing core programs across department. Leads development of budget, operating policies and procedures and is skilled at making sense of complex information to effectively solve problems. Facilitates an open dialog with a wide variety of contributors and stakeholders. Drives results across customer experience and productivity metrics while contributing to the development of overall Customer Support department strategy and direction. Manages and actively develops staff - views talent development as an organizational imperative.
* Leads managers/supervisors, support consultants, trainers and analysts, monitoring activities and evaluating performance.
* Identifies and implements strategies and efficiencies to enhance customer experience and align with business operations. Optimizes use of customer communication channels (phone, email, chat, social).
* Communicates and collaborates across organization to coordinate work and resolve issues.
* Provides coaching and guidance to staff and promotes staff training and development.
* Leads work activities of the Customer Support team, providing for adequate staffing and resources and maintaining work on schedule so that ongoing internal and external customer satisfaction is maintained.
* Drives results across customer experience and productivity metrics. Defines and delivers programs that improve customer experience, process quality and productivity.
* Proactively seeks customer feedback and uses this feedback to drive programs that make it easier for customers to work with IDEXX products, services and support.
* 7-10 years work experience, including 5-10 years experience leading large Customer Support contact center teams
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience required, preferably in Science or Computer-related field
ABOUT THE AREA: Eau Claire, Wisconsin was recently ranked #4 in Outside Magazines Best Places to Live in America list. This is based on their research on the top spots in the country to work, run, eat, sail, paddle, drink, ride and climb. Eau Claire is a city of 68,000 people and home to burgeoning arts and music scene that can be seen showcased in its many indoor and open air venues such as the State Theatre, Grand Little Theater, House of Rock and Sarge Boyd Bandshell in Owen Park. This city hosts a number of events that celebrate the communitys enthusiastic music scene such as the Eau Claire Jazz Festival and Country Jam USA. There are also several large parks in the city in addition to Owen Park, including Putnam Park, Carson Park, situated in the middle of an oxbow lake and Phoenix Park. Stop at this riverside city on a summer Saturday and youll see families lazily tubing and cyclists tackling the 30 mile rail trail system