Customer Support Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help technology-an industry first-to the world's only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and we're invested in their success.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Join our team. It's a great time to be a part of ZOLL!
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity with a progressive team of professionals in a growing company? Are you able to work 9:30 am to 6:00pm? We offer the challenge of working in a fast-paced team environment where your energy and expertise can help you reach your full potential.
* Responsible for being 100% available to answer and respond to a high volume of inbound phones calls through the ZOLL Customer Support 800 number
* Processing orders by Phone, Fax and Email via the ORACLE database
* Provide Customers with detailed, accurate information on status of purchase orders, sales orders, returns, credits, shipping information and navigation through ZOLL web store
* Ensure Customers' needs are taken care of within the standards of performance set by management
* Interact with various departments regularly to achieve the best results for the Customer
* Promptly answer a high volume of phone calls for customers including placing orders, shipping/ tracking information, returns and credits
* Process a high volume of accessory orders via phone, fax, mail, and e-mail
* Provide accurate, professional and responsive customer support to customers and all other personnel within the organization at all levels
* Qualify and execute credit, invoice-only and return authorization requests
* Provide verbal, faxed and email order confirmations upon request by the customer
* Educate and assist Customers in the navigation process of ZOLL's web store
* Actively participate in TEAM meetings
* Perform other tasks as needed
* 1-2 years solid customer service background, preferably in a Call Center environment
* Computer database knowledge
* Professional telephone manner and customer focus
* Attention to detail, minimizing customer impacted errors
* Ability to comprehend complex product configurations, handle multifunction tasks and proven follow-up skills
* Ability to effectively communicate (oral and written)
* This position requires the ability to learn, retain, and apply complete knowledge of ZOLL Corporate Policies and Procedures and company-wide operation procedures (i.e. Sales Order Flow Procedures, Shipping Procedures, Warranty Procedures)
* Will be required to work extended hours as needed during fiscal month and quarter end as defined by management
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
Chelmsford, Massachusetts, United States