Customer Support Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are currently seeking a Customer Support Representative t to join the team as a member of our growing Facilities division. This opportunity will be based in our Seattle or Spokane offices.
McKinstry's success isn't a matter of fate or luck. It's the natural consequence of our commitment to innovation...how we support our employees...the unique truly integrated way we deliver...the long-term relationships we forge with our clients...and our unwavering commitment to creating buildings that are good to their owners, occupants, and the environment. Innovation runs on ideas, which can come from anywhere. Projects at McKinstry are not owned by individuals or departments, but by all of us, which is why it's common to see new employees from one discipline collaborating with 30-year veterans from another.
Established in 1960, McKinstry is a full-service design, build, operate and maintain (DBOM) firm with over 1,600 employees. McKinstry s professional staff and trades people deliver consulting, construction, energy, and facility services. As an early adopter of the DBOM process, the company advocates collaborative and sustainable solutions that are designed to ensure occupant comfort, improve systems efficiency, reduce facility operational costs, and ultimately optimize client profitability for the life of their building. While we are well known for our expertise in design build delivery, our full service offerings of mechanical, electrical, data and plumbing have been the hallmark of our success.
This person will be responsible for:
* Perform additional tasks necessary to provide quality service to internal and external customers.
* Maintain a less than 3% Critical to Quality Error Rate.
* Maintain a cumulative 10-12 work order per hour range.
* Maintain a cumulative 70% to 85% ready status percentage.
* Maintain a less than 1% unscheduled absence record.
Diagnose and Document
* Perform daily checks and verifications of technologies and systems uptime necessary for the daily operation of the Remote Operating Center.
* Perform adjustments to DDC schedules.
* Escalate critical issues to Remote Operations Technician or On-Site Technician.
* Act as a technical specialist with service, energy and facility personnel.
* Record complete information to process customer requests.
* Provide accurate and timely information to customers and service providers.
* Dispatch appropriate service providers via phone, fax, email, pager or radio.
* Escalate issues to managers as necessary to facilitate issue resolution.
* Monitor ACD lines for incoming phone requests.
* Monitor alarm servers and emails for requests for service or remote alarm notifications.
* Communicate with other departments, personnel, and customers regarding services and procedures.
* Communicate process improvements to customers and supervisor.
* Follow and execute detailed procedures and protocols.
* The ability to learn multiple technology applications.
* Participate in the afterhours on call rotation.
* Other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
* High school diploma or equivalent work experience required.
* Two (2) years in a customer service oriented position required.
* Two (2) years in a technical support role such as IT help desk or tier II troubleshooting position required.
* Technical education and or experience with building automation systems required.
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, and Outlook and required; working knowledge of SharePoint preferred.
* Experience managing energy impacts such as schedules and run times required.
* Experience managing technical issues within a facility required.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
* May work non-standard hours including weekends, holidays and nights.
* Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
Our company culture includes a robust mix of sound business practices and employee initiatives that promote personal and professional development, work/life balance, health and wellness and community involvement.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. We believe every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from all forms of unlawful discrimination. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, or Veteran or military status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by local, state or federal law in the relevant jurisdiction. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment and training.
McKinstry is committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that it is the outstanding people within McKinstry who have always been the source of our strength. We recognize that promoting diversity is an integral component of our continuing quest for organizational excellence.
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity.
Anyone with questions or concerns regarding Equal Employment Opportunity should contact their direct supervisor or the Human Resources Department without fear of retaliation of any kind.
Keywords: Customer Service, Help Desk, Work Order Management System, CMMS, Coordinator, Support, Call Center Representative, Relationship, IT Help Desk, Solutions Representative, Facilities, Building Systems, HVAC, Ticketing, Monitoring, Dispatch