Customer Support Representative - Swing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCustomer Support Representative - Swing
OPERATIONS: FACILITY SOLUTIONS | ATLANTA, GA, UNITED STATES
Ecova--Making a World of Difference
At Ecova, we believe each individual, no matter the role, can make a difference for our clients, the environment and for themselves. Ecova is built on a strong foundation of integrity, community, leadership, persistence and urgency.
Our highest goal is to be the market leading, trusted advisor to organizations driven to maximize results, reduce expenses, manage risk and improve environmental performance. Our focus is to grow results on saving resources for our clients from utilities to facilities. We apply data-driven insights from demand to impact to target inefficiencies and See More, Save More and Sustain More for our clients.
We strive to deliver results and innovation through efforts of our unparalleled people to each and every client with whom we engage. We re on the look-out for team players to work with us in serving as an integral extension of our clients to measure, analyze and improve resource management. Come join the Ecova family together we can Make a World of Difference.
The OCC Customer Support Representative is internally known as Customer Support Representative I.
Ecova s Customer Support Representatives (CSRs) provide phone, alarm, technical and email support to customers and EMS Technicians from our Operations Control Center (OCC). CSRs process client requests, alerts, and alarms, and ensure distribution to EMS Technicians and other appropriate personnel for analysis, troubleshooting and resolution.
* Provides phone and email support
* Reviews and responds to requests, alarms, and conditions for all types of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration, and lighting systems per established standards and procedures
* Directs client requests, alerts and alarms to appropriate technical personnel
* Provides oral and written communication as required and communicate technical information to non-technical customers over the telephone and in documents
* Perform audits, trending, and reports to support customer recommendations
* Associate s degree or High School diploma/GED required
* Minimum of 1-2 years professional experience in technical customer support/call center environment required
* Experience providing support to technical personnel preferred
* Experience performing audits preferred
* Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications required
* Familiarity with of HVACAR control/management/monitoring systems preferred
* Familiarity with and understanding of the energy industry preferred
* Familiarity with system alarms preferred
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Ecova is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.