Customer Support Specialist - Field
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Over the past 30 years Total Filtration Services, a CLARCOR company, has been 100% focused on the advancement of filtration with the singular objective of simplifying filtration management for our customers. Today, TFS serves 18 major market categories through a network of 22 full-service branch locations throughout North America. We maintain relationships with more than 540 product manufacturers and support over 24,000 unique customers. Throughout our history, TFS has succeeded in leading the industry in Total Filtration Management through a committed and exclusive dedication to filtration and customer satisfaction.
TFS is seeking a customer focused, results oriented Customer Support Specialist to work 3 days on site at a key customer account, while working the remainder of the week from a branch location to support sales and customer needs. This position combines sales and service to monitor filtration management programs for Total Filtration Services while identifying opportunities to sell deeper and across the account. They are also responsible for completing quotes and sourcing product in support of the outside sales team. A good mechanical aptitude with a continuous improvement mindset is key to success in this position.
* Effective individual contributor with the ability to successfully work within a team.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills utilizing the English language
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Responsive and accountable
* Accurate, detail oriented and results oriented.
* Customer focused, both internal and external customers
* Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
* Good mechanical aptitude with the ability to quickly grasp technical information.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
* College degree preferred
* High School Diploma required
* Prior filtration, industrial or automotive manufacturing experience preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk and hear. The employee must utilize ladders with a weight capacity of 250 lbs. or less, lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Compensation & Benefits:
* This is an hourly position with a wage ranging from $16.00 to $20.00, commensurate with experience.
* Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, etc.
INDEED applicants only, please send your resumes to HR@tfsi1.com.
* We are an EEO employer for Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons & Protected Veterans.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.