Customer Support Specialist Temporary
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary
We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a temporary Client Solutions Specialist on our End User Support team. The Client Solutions Specialist provides assistance to applicants and recommenders of ApplyYourself. Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail required to be successful.
This position will be located in: Cincinnati, Ohio. (Shift is either 10AM - 7PM, or 12PM- 9PM ET)
* Provide timely, professional, and accurate responses to applicants or recommenders who submit a case for help.
* Enter all correspondence and necessary information related to a case into the case management system (currently Salesforce.com)
* Troubleshoot individually and with team members to resolve a case within a timely manner
* Assist users with troubleshooting and issue resolution and encourages users to utilize the appropriate resources such as the knowledge base for self help
* Identify product issue trends and mass issues
* Communicate resolution times and resolutions clearly to clients in a timely fashion
* Maintain a 2 hour or less average response time for clients
* Ensure high level of client satisfaction
* Follow team procedures and works with Lead of team to identify efficiencies in process to create exceptional service experience for clients
*Bachelor s Degree or 3-5 years experience required
*1-2 years minimum of customer service/support experience required
*Technical proficiency with online software products preferred
*Troubleshooting and problem solving skills are required
*Demonstrated ability to remain calm in high stress situations and handle difficult situations with poise and professionalism
*Proven ability to manage multiple priorities while delivering high quality results
*Strong analytical skills, communication (both written and verbal) skills
*Collaborate effectively with others to identify and resolve issues
Our employees are a direct reflection of our business. Diverse and talented, we are passionate about the power of education and proactive in seeking new challenges and innovations.
But the most exciting part of Hobsons is where we are headed. We believe the biggest ideas are yet to come. We are well positioned for the future with a growing workforce, international expansion, increasing revenue, creative thinking and new opportunities.
Ability to document identity and employment eligibility within three (3) days of original appointment as a condition of employment in compliance with Immigration Reform and Control Act requirements.
To learn more about Hobsons, please visit our corporate Web site at www.hobsons.com.
Note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Hobsons is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.