Customer Support Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
Virginia Beach, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Answer and direct all phone calls for both Virginia Beach and Newport News office.
* Open all testing stations and run any reports or updates as needed.
* Assist students to classrooms or to our testing facility.
* Take payments and direct them to our billing analyst to be charged.
* Update Tracking Central daily to provide each day s testing activity.
* Handle correspondence with students and customers regarding various information via copies, printing, scanning, faxing and post mail.
* Conduct PearsonVue registrations and testing for students and walk-ins.
* Conduct Prometric registrations and testing for students and walk-ins.
* Create certificates for all classes held on and off-site.
* Provide office coverage as needed at other location.
* Maintain knowledge of new exams, testing updates, price changes in exams.
* Clean testing room and front desk area.
* File candidate testing forms.
* Greet everyone with a smile and helpful advice/assistance
* All other duties as assigned.
* Associate s degree preferred.
* Previous test administration a plus!
* Experience managing multi-tasking workflows at rapid pace.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Pleasant and efficient telephone mannerism.
* Ability to use Training Partner program, Word, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Demonstrate the ability to work effectively both independently as well as part of a team.
What does Infotec have to offer*
* Professional work environment
* Talented and committed co-workers
* Competitive compensation & benefits plan
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet.