Customer Support and Solutions Engineer 9/6/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client is an emerging leader in the software defined storage space. They are seeking an experienced Customer Support & Solutions Engineer to join the Customer Support & Services team, responsible for developing a range of technology solutions for customers & strategic alliances as well as provide technical support to new and existing customers.
* Manage prototype, demonstration and beta implementation projects.
* Use and extend product suites to rapidly build, optimize, and test new enterprise customer oriented solutions.
* Work closely with Product Management, Technology Partners, Sales, and leading customers to understand business challenges and design appropriate solutions.
* Provide remote support for existing and POC/Beta customers
* Write technical bulletins and contribute to the knowledge base.
* Over 5years hands on enterprise storage solutions implementation experience
* Strong knowledge of server virtualization infrastructures
* Experience working with leading enterprise databases is an advantage
* IT/System/Storage enterprise administration experience - an advantage
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills who enjoys proving out new enterprise technologies.
* Willingness to travel
* Goal oriented, energetic, excellent communication skills, ability to think out of the box, strong technical skills
* BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent experience