Customer/Vendor Support Administrator 9/15/2016
Global Partners LP
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
Global Partners LP (Global) is seeking a counterparty data collection and set up specialist to ensure the proper documentation and set up in dedicated credit systems. Working closely with the tax, credit, and insurance teams, this individual will review reference data as collected from various sources and appropriately enter to dedicated systems. This includes but is not limited to submitted financial statements, insurance certificates, credit applications, and tax information.
* Once client, customer, or vendor (collectively referred to as counter party) are approved by credit, tax, and insurance, enter pertinent data to dedicated systems.
* Maintain proper documentation to support the creation and ongoing maintenance of counter party data.
* While not responsible for the approval of counterparties, familiarity with tax, credit, and insurance will be required to ensure counterparties are set up correctly.
* Bachelor s Degree is a plus
* 1+ years working in a professional setting
* Experience with dedicated credit systems such as Right Angle, Oracle AR, Oracle AP
* Strong data entry and computer skills with ability and desire to learn new software
* Strong time management and organizational skills
* Outstanding attention to detail
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Technically competent with various software programs, such as Microsoft Office Suite
* Experience in customer service and support an advantage
* General understanding of energy commodities a significant advantage
* Collaborative and team oriented work style
* Strong work ethic and desire to learn
* Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.