This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION* Cuts sheets of paperboard to cartons using Bobst Die Cutting machines
* Keep building in clean and orderly condition, to complete the plant wide painting schedule and to assist in the SQF Audits while maintaining SQF standards.
* Make Ready the press
* Maintains proper sheet registration and proper cut and scoring
* Proper press maintenance and lubrication
* Performs required quality checklist
* Keeps daily time and materials usage reports and records information in SAP and PEAK
* Performs Preventative Maintenance
* Disassembles machines to maintain, repair, or replace broken or worn parts, using hand tools
* Monitors the Housekeeping standards in the break room actively managing the Cleanliness of the storage shelves and items stored in the refrigerators discarding abandoned food products.
* Assist temporary employees with understanding task assignments while Reinforcing SQF standards and Graphic Packaging Internationals core values.
* Perform housekeeping duties
* Performs other duties as assigned by the Supervisor and Manager
* Shares an obligation to protect and strengthen Graphic Packaging International's good reputation in our relationships with customers, employees, suppliers, competitors, investors, and governmental agencies, and to act consistently with our core values: Integrity, Respect, Accountability, Relationships, and Teamwork