- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
* Duties include machine operation, machine maintenance and preventative maintenance.
* This includes continuous walking, standing and constant pulling and turning movements that are associated with moving the cartons across an air table.
* There is frequent lifting up to 50 pounds. They are responsible for positioning 5000 pound rolls of paper at the unwind station using an air pallet.
* Duties also include frequently positioning rolls with a forklift.
* Maintenance duties include stooping under machinery, entering confined spaces and climbing ladders.
* Must input information into computer for proper tracking of inventory and waste.
* Occasional bending, reaching, twisting and stooping
* Occasional squatting and kneeling for cleaning and clearing jams
BACKGROUND / EXPERIENCE:
* Knowledge and experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Strong mathematical skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Highly motivated, self-starter
* Innovative, creative and decisive
* Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills
* Strong verbal and written communications skills
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE:
* High school diploma or equivalent GED
* Work experience in manufacturing environment
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and SAP a plus
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Click here to view the EEO is the Law Poster.