Cyber Information Assurance Analyst 9/10/2016
Scientific Research Corporation
North Charleston, SC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY In support of the Global Combat Support System for the United States Marine Corps (GCSS-MC), the Cyber Information Assurance Analyst will provide Certification and Accreditation (CNA) Analyses.
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Prepare Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages for accreditation of DoD IT systems
* Leverage the previous DIACAP or RMF expertise to develop all documents necessary to achieve favorable Navy and/or USMC accreditation decisions for ATO and/or Test
* Lead program efforts to develop System Security Plans, gathering inputs, buy-in and approval from stakeholders
* Develop Visio diagrams reflecting architecture and accreditation boundary for accreditation purposes
* Upload and maintain security documentation in eMASS and MCCAST
* Perform security risk assessments in concert with Security Engineers and other stakeholders
* Develop and maintain the Plan of Actions and Milestones (POAM)
* Analyze, evaluate and report on system threats, vulnerabilities and risks, and plan and implement solutions that comply with DoD, DoN and USMC requirements
* IAVA/B management: Determine applicability of patches, test, and apply OS patches and CPUs
* Be able to interact well with customers and communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
* Be available for minimal travel as necessary
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
* Two to eight (2-8) years' experience successfully achieving and maintaining ATOs in a DoD environment, either via DIACAP or RMF
* Expert knowledge of NIST, FISMA and DISA security and accreditation guidance
* Experience establishing baseline security controls based on NIST guidance
* Bachelor's Degree or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related area of study
* DoD 8570 IAT II compliant: Security+ and a relevant OS cert or training, or the ability to complete both within six (6) months of start
This position requires a DoD Secret clearance or the ability to obtain an interim clearance leading to a Secret clearance prior to start date. Applicants with an active Secret clearance preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled