Cyber Operations Expert Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
Applied Research Associates, Inc.
Fort Belvoir, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Cyber Operations Expert Analyst
Cyber Operations Expert Analyst
The Cyber Operations Analyst is responsible for performing complex and timely analysis of assigned projects to shape customer training objectives. The candidate will be responsible for duties such as reviewing and developing user scenarios and testing events; assessing vulnerabilities and developing training sets for test events; and working with team members to accurately assess the effectiveness of cyber training events.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active TS/SCI preferred
- TS with SCI eligibility accepted
Applied Research Associates, Inc. is an employee-owned international research and engineering company recognized for providing technically superior solutions to complex and challenging. The company, founded in Albuquerque, NM, in 1979, currently employs over eleven hundred professionals and is rapidly growing. ARA offices throughout the United States and Canada provide a broad range of technical expertise in defense technologies, civil technologies, computer software and simulation, systems analysis, environmental technologies, and testing and measurement. The corporation also provides sophisticated technical products for environmental site characterization, pavement analysis, and robotics.
The corporation realizes that employee ownership spawns greater creativity and initiative along with higher performance and customer satisfaction levels. ARA gives its employees the tools, training, and opportunities to take more active roles as owners. The culture is challenging; innovation and experimentation are the norm. Employees are recognized and rewarded for their contributions which not only add to the company's success, but also their own through the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). For additional information and an opportunity to join this unique workplace, please visit our website at www.ara.com
ARA is an EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran Employer
ARA is an At-Will Employer
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or similar computer engineering degree or equivalent experience
- 7 to 9 years' experience with 5 years of recent operational experience conducting on-net operations
- Highly proficient in analyzing source code for cyber exploit and automation tools for troubleshooting and other purposes
- Highly proficient in analyzing networks in order to identify and assess vulnerabilities and enable remote exploitation operations
- Demonstrated past performance in testing exploits against various target devices including end point workstations and networking devices; Highly proficient in solving advanced persistent threats, working across different operating systems, and network security problems
- Should be able to deploy virtual training and testing environments using a diverse VMWare infrastructure
- Remote Interactive Operator Training (RIOT)
- Cisco Certified Network Administrator Boot Camp
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator
- GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN) / GIAC Python Coder (GPYC)
- Additional years of experience in targeting, data collection, intelligence systems architecture, and geospatial systems
- Train personnel on basic networking, advanced networking, and basic programming/scripting
Fort Belvoir, Virginia, United States