Cyber Security Engineer 8/12/2016
Fort Belvoir, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
The candidate will provide support to plan, coordinate, and implement information security requirements within a System of Systems SATCOM environment. Provide support for facilitating and helping subsystem developers identify their current security posture and define security controls, requirements, provide review and feedback on system security documentation. Provide subject matter expertise to a variety of SATCOM subsystem projects to ensure robust security architectures are designed and properly implemented within the DoD mandated Risk Management Framework.
* Active US Secret Clearance required.
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Security and 8 years experience of DoD IA experience.
* CISSP-ISSEP or CISSP-ISSAP is required.
* Must meet requirement for IAT/IAM Level 2 IAW DoD 8570.01M.
* Must have a Computing Environment certification as described by 8570.01M
* RMF experience a significant plus.
AASKI provides an excellent package of comprehensive benefits for full-time employees beginning the first day of employment.
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
* 10 Paid Holidays; 3 weeks Paid Time Off.
* 401k Retirement Plan with employer match.
* Life Insurance and AD&D; Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D.
* Long and Short Term Disability.
* Flexible Spending Account.
* Discounted Legal Service, Income Protection, Discounted Home & Auto.
Experience working in a CMMI Level 3 project/business environment a plus for all open positions. US Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Security clearance required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability. All employees of the Company are employed At Will. This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Solicitations/Advertisements for Employees shall state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status or on the basis of disability.