Cyber Security / Info Assurance Engineer 9/12/2016
Exeter Government Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Exeter is seeking Cyber Security Engineers to support a Department of Defense government customer in the Miami, Florida area. Duties include providing support in multiple facets of Information Assurance (IA) Certification and Accreditation (C&A), such as testing and auditing of DoD networks, assisting with writing/reviewing local policies, SOPs. Additional position details will be provided to qualified applicants.
* DoD 8570 IAM/IAT Level III certification (i.e. CISSP).
* U.S. Citizenship, current Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
* Minimum 4 years experience in network/system administration, primarily Windows operating systems
* Strong knowledge of information security principles, DoD networks, standards, and systems, DoD Risk Management Framework to include DIACAP processing, Federal Information Security Management Act-FISMA, DoD directives and policies (DoD 8500 series; CJCSM 6510 series).
* Ability to travel internationally conducting Staff Assistance Visits (SAV) to supported DoD units (approximately 15% travel, trip duration typically less than 5 days).
* Experience auditing and documentation systems using DISA auditing tools, Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), DISA STIG, and SCAP tools.
* Experience with EMASS processing of C&A packages to include managing and maintaining required artifacts, such as network diagrams and local system security plans
* Strong written/verbal communication skills.
* Candidates must be local to the Miami area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
* CISSP Certification
* Relevant industry certifications in network/system administration
* Relevant Bachelor s degree [e.g. information systems, computer science, math, or engineering] from an accredited institution
* IT experience in the SOUTHCOM AOR
For additional information about Exeter, please visit our website at www.exetergov.com.