Cyber Security / Info Assurance Engineer 9/12/2016
Exeter Government Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Exeter is seeking Cyber Security Engineers to support a Department of Defense government customer in the Miami, Florida area. Duties include providing support in multiple facets of Information Assurance (IA) Certification and Accreditation (C&A), such as testing and auditing of DoD networks, assisting with writing/reviewing local policies, SOPs. Additional position details will be provided to qualified applicants.
* DoD 8570 IAM/IAT Level III certification (i.e. CISSP).
* U.S. Citizenship, current Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
* Minimum 4 years experience in network/system administration, primarily Windows operating systems
* Strong knowledge of information security principles, DoD networks, standards, and systems, DoD Risk Management Framework to include DIACAP processing, Federal Information Security Management Act-FISMA, DoD directives and policies (DoD 8500 series; CJCSM 6510 series).
* Ability to travel internationally conducting Staff Assistance Visits (SAV) to supported DoD units (approximately 15% travel, trip duration typically less than 5 days).
* Experience auditing and documentation systems using DISA auditing tools, Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), DISA STIG, and SCAP tools.
* Experience with EMASS processing of C&A packages to include managing and maintaining required artifacts, such as network diagrams and local system security plans
* Strong written/verbal communication skills.
* Candidates must be local to the Miami area or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
* CISSP Certification
* Relevant industry certifications in network/system administration
* Relevant Bachelor s degree [e.g. information systems, computer science, math, or engineering] from an accredited institution
* IT experience in the SOUTHCOM AOR
For additional information about Exeter, please visit our website at www.exetergov.com
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.