Cyber Security Network Risk Management Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
NTT Data Inc
Job Title: Cyber Security Network Risk Management Analyst
Duration: 6 month(s)
Location: TX - Irving
The Cyber Security and Networks (CS&N) Business Operations Risk Management Team coordinates and oversees all Risk Management, Compliance and Control activities across the CS&N organization. In this role, the candidate will lead various internal Risk and Control programs, to include:
* MCA and Operational Oversight programs
* Management of control issues, corrective action plans, and risk exceptions
* Business Continuity Management and Datacenter COB testing support
* Records Management
* Supplier Risk Management
* Onboarding of new products and services into CS&N
Additional responsibilities will include:
* Provide support in preparing deliverables for and meeting with internal auditors, regulators, and external agencies
* Assist in driving process improvements and standardization across the various CS&N departments
* Supporting other key directives as applicable (VA, VTM, EOVS, Cross-Border clearance, etc.)
At a minimum, the position requires:
* Significant knowledge and expertise in IT control functions, audits, client IT/IS policies and standards, information security;
* Must be able to work collaboratively with CS&N teams and business partners, providing compliance guidance and administering the company's compliance policies/procedures in a timely manner;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft tools such as Excel, Word, SharePoint, Visio, PowerPoint;
* Certifications (CISSP, CISA, CRISC, ITIL) are a plus.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.