CyberArk Subject Matter Expert (SME)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 12/8/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONSchedule: Full-time
Job ID: REQ20004253
The CyberArk SME is
responsible for helping to design and architect all aspects and phases
of the solution rollout. Whenever new projects arise in the
organization, the SME can be utilized to help answer how CyberArk can be
leveraged and map out the required steps.
* Be used to interact with your internal customers as they look to on-board your Privileged Account Management initiative.
* An in house consultants which can be utilized in many situations including the following:
* New platform onboarding; Cisco devices, Oracle, etc.
* Safe design (Segregation of Duties)
* Onboarding additional modules - PSM, OPM, AIM
* Part time or dedicated resources depending on the level of activity in your organization.
* Bachelors degree in Business Administration, MIS, or related field or 11 14 years equivalent work experience.
* 5-8 years relevant experience or MA/MS with 3-5 years relevant exeperience.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft application software (i.e., Word, Excel, Visio and Project)
* Proven organizational skills with the ability to develop a detailed work plan to ensure project success.
* Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve issues.
* Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong requirements elicitation and conflict resolution skills.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities.
This expansive group is
accountable for planning, building and driving core technology solutions and
services across virtually every aspect of the business, including
Infrastructure, Engineering, Operations, Architecture, Pharmacy Technology,
Home Delivery, Specialty and IT Service Management. The following teams help
comprise this ever-important group:
IT Architecture &
Innovation defines and drives the
company s architecture strategy.
IT ENGINEERING manages all engineering
activities associated with the company s architecture and attendant technology.
IT OPERATIONS manages all the technology that supports the company s
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Express Scripts is an EOE
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class. None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.