Cybersecurity Analyst 8/17/2016
Integration Innovation, Inc. (I3)
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
i3 is seeking a Information Assurance Analyst!!
The Information Assurance Analyst designs and conducts regular audits on computer systems and networks to determine if they are operating securely and that data is protected from both internal and external threats. They make assessments of assigned systems to determine the system security status and ensures compliance to security policies, procedures and standards with regards to the Department of Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) and Risk Management Framework (RMF).
Primary Objectives of the Information Assurance Analyst:
* Perform Army RMF security assessments for Standalone Information Systems and Closed Restricted Networks.
* Designs and recommends security policies and procedures.
* Ensures all FISMA requirements are met.
* Monitors, evaluates, and maintains systems according to DoD and industry security best practices and safeguards internal information systems and databases.
* Reviews system configurations to ensure compliance with security requirements and complies with established standards.
* Investigates security violations and recommends solutions.
* Performs tracking of COMSEC material.
* Manages user profiles in the Army Training and Certification Tracking System (ATCTS).
* Provides reports to internal and external customers in response to queries and requests for computer security information.
* Consults on tasks, provides leadership and guidance for others.
* Gives recommendations for product upgrades, patches and general security measures to secure and/or mitigate threats for various clients.
* Bachelor s degree and four (4) years of relevant experience or ten (10) years of relevant experience.
* Experience working with system/network vulnerability scanning tools.
* Must possess an active CompTIA Security+ or CISSP certification or be able to obtain either certification within thirty (30) days of employment
* Must be able to obtain and maintain DoD Secret clearance.
I3 is an EOE/Vets/Disabilities