This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Life Cycle Engineering
JOB DESCRIPTIONLife Cycle Engineering
Life Cycle Engineering (LCE) is a privately held, employee owned company with an emphasis on "doing the right thing the right way", which applies to the way we treat our customers and employees. We are proud to have been recognized as a "Best Place to Work" for 11 years running! Learn more below and at www.lce.com.
We're looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst to join our team in Philadelphia supporting Risk Management Framework (RMF) for Certification & Accreditation (C&A) packages at the Naval Surface Warfare Center Philadelphia Division and detachments. The effort includes IA policy, reviewing C&A artifacts, C&A validation, and implementation and sustainment of security operations, vulnerability scanning, Subject Matter Expertise in IA life cycle management, coordination, implementation, and sustainment of C&A.
* Must be a US citizen with the ability to obtain/maintain a DoD Secret security clearance
* Must have CompTIA Security+ certification
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
* Conduct ACAS scans on systems
* Collect, organize, summarize, and report on various data sets
* Produce metrics and reports using Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Project)
* Create presentations, proposals, outlines, and summaries
* Collect, organize, and track actions and milestones
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
* Associates degree preferred
* In lieu of degree, equivalent work experience may be substituted at a rate of 1.5 years of experience equals 1 year of education.
* Knowledgeable in the use of ACAS (online ACAS training is acceptable)
* Demonstrated ability to collect, organize, summarize, and report on various data sets and produce metrics and reports, create presentations, proposals, outlines, and summaries
* Demonstrated experience in creating documents and reports using MS Office products such as: MS Word, Excel and Project
* Demonstrated ability to collect, organize and track actions and milestones
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Experience documenting system requirements, designs, and configurations
* Regular physical activity to include walking, climbing stairs, bending, stooping, reaching, lifting (up to 30 pounds), and standing; occasional prolonged sitting
* Ability to speak, read, hear and write, with or without assistance
* Ability to use phone and computer systems, copier, fax and other office equipment
This position description represents a summary of the major components and requirements of the outlined job. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned or required as business needs dictate. Questions regarding this description should immediately be addressed to the department manager or to Human Resources.
Our mission is to enable people and organizations to achieve their full potential.
As a professional services organization our mission is focused on our clients' people and organizations. It is our company's cornerstone belief that we will not lead the industry in assisting our clients unless we excel at helping our own people and teams reach their full potential.
Our corporate culture encourages personal and professional growth because LCE's success depends on the talent, professionalism and commitment of its employees. LCE is a strengths-based organization focused on turning individual talents into strengths and then turning individual strengths into organizational performance that supports our clients' success.
* Free Medical/Dental/Vision for Employees, with affordable plans for the whole family.
* Free Employee Life and Disability Insurance, with supplemental coverage options available.
* Health Savings Account and Flexible Benefit Account options
* Company matched 401K & company funded Employee Stock Ownership Program
* Paid Vacation, Holidays, & Sick Leave
* Continuing Education & Professional Development Programs at all levels
* Flexible Schedules & Relaxed Dress code
* Employer sponsored events, social collaboration, and open communication
* Free access to an extensive online training library, including certification prep
* Bonus Program for outstanding contributions, Employee Referral Program, numerous Recognition Opportunities, and more...
*Benefits may vary by business unit & location. http://www.lce.com/Employee_Benefits_358.html
Life Cycle Engineering (LCE) shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that LCE take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. In addition, LCE will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant. LCE shall also abide by the requirements of 29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A.