Cybersecurity Analyst 9/2/2016
Yuma Proving Ground, AZ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
The Information Assurance Analyst makes assessments of assigned systems to determine the system security status and ensures compliance to security policies, procedures and standards with regards to the Department of Defense Risk Management Framework (RMF). Produces artifacts to bring RMF controls/CCIs into compliance, loading documentation and items into eMASS.
Primary responsibilities of the Information Assurance Analyst:
* Perform Army RMF security assessments for Standalone Information Systems and Closed Restricted Networks.
* Obtains and maintains access to eMASS and performs all required RMF functions in eMASS.
* Designs and recommends security policies and procedures.
* Ensures all Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) requirements are met.
* Reviews system configurations to ensure compliance with security requirements and complies with established standards.
* Provides reports to internal and external customers in response to queries
* Consults on tasks and projects, provides guidance for others.
* Gives recommendations for product upgrades, patches and general security measures to secure and/or mitigate threats for various clients.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Pay Rate: DOE
Shifts/Hours: Vary by mission requirement
* Must be a U.S. citizen.
* Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
* Must have a valid driver license, without restrictions.
* Bachelor s degree and two (2) years of relevant experience or six (6) years of relevant experience.
* Experience working with system/network vulnerability scanning tools.
* Must obtain CompTIA Security+ and computing environment certification within 6 months of employment
* Must be able to obtain and maintain DoD Secret clearance.
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screening.
* Must be able to lift 25 lbs unassisted.
* Must be capable of frequent squatting, crouching, and stooping.
* Active CISSP certification
Closing Date: Open until filled
OTHER JOB INFORMATION (IF APPLICABLE)
*TRAX Test Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
*TRAX Test Services promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing, as per applicable State Laws.*TRAX Test Services also encompasses four subcontracts to include: VETS, Westech, Spiral and Miratek. All positions with TRAX can always be transferred to one of the four subcontracts.