Cybersecurity Program Manager-219
Strategic Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (SE Solutions) is a proven, results-focused management and information technology services firm committed to support federal agencies that focus on protecting and defending our nation s homeland security, intelligence, and stability. In a rapidly changing threat landscape, we have the organizational agility, deep homeland security experience, cultural insight and multidisciplinary expertise to help our customers accomplish today s mission and anticipate tomorrow s demands, efficiently and cost-effectively.
The Cybersecurity Program Manager works directly with the Vice President of the Cybersecurity Division to manage large customer engagements, build our talent pool, and develop cybersecurity capabilities. The PM is responsible for overseeing contract performance and building customer relationships. The director will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a large project teams. Responsibilities and requirements of the PM include:
* Shape customer programs' vision, strategic, and tactical plans;
* Build excellent relationships with customers at the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) level, as well as their direct reports;
* Build strong, motivated, and ambitious teams to support our customers; and
* Develop and refine technical capabilities in alignment with customer needs (e.g. cyber threat hunting, AWS security, threat intelligence, CDM solutions).
* Bachelor s Degree in a related field.
* Ten years of experience supporting government IT.
* At least five years experience managing large, complex projects in a task order/contract environment.
* At least one security certification required (e.g. CISSP, CEH, CISA). CISSP preferred.
* At least one management certification required (e.g. PMP, CSM, ITIL). PMP preferred.
Required Skills and Experience
* Experience in federal government IT.
* Strong understanding of federal CISO responsibilities, and experience in multiple roles, including:
* Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
* Incident Responder / Network Security Analyst
* Compliance Analyst
* Security Architect
* Security Engineer
* Security Control Assessor
* IT Auditor
* Mastery of MS Office Suite (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Program and contract management for at least twelve (12) FTEs and at least $2M in annual revenue.
* Experience with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) strongly preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.