This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 2/7/2017
Yuma Proving Ground, AZ
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
The Information Assurance Specialist enforces security procedures and standards with regards to the Department of Defense Risk Management Framework (RMF). Produces artifacts to bring RMF controls/CCIs into compliance, loading RMF documents and items into eMASS. The position may require conducting ACAS scans and analyzing results.
Primary responsibilities of the Information Assurance Analyst:
* Perform Army RMF security assessments for Standalone Information Systems and Closed Restricted Networks.
* Obtains and maintains access to eMASS and performs all required RMF functions in eMASS.
* Enforces Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) requirements.
* Reviews system configurations to ensure compliance with security requirements and complies with established standards.
* Develops Cybersecurity reports in response to queries.
* Executes Cybersecurity tasks and projects.
* Deploys upgrades, patches and general security measures to secure and/or mitigate threats.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
Pay Rate: DOE
Shifts/Hours: Vary by mission requirement
* Must be a U.S. citizen.
* Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
* Must have a valid driver license, without restrictions.
* Associates degree and two (2) years of relevant experience or five (5) years of relevant experience.
* Experience working with system/network vulnerability scanning tools.
* Must obtain CompTIA Security+ and computing environment certification within 6 months of employment.
* Must be able to obtain and maintain DoD Secret clearance.
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screening.
* Must be able to lift 25 lbs unassisted.
* Must be capable of frequent squatting, crouching, and stooping.
* Bachelor s Degree in related field.
Closing Date: Open until filled
OTHER JOB INFORMATION (IF APPLICABLE)
*TRAX International, Test Services Division, participates in E-Verify.
*TRAX Test Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
*TRAX Test Services promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing, as per applicable State Laws.TRAX Test Services also encompasses four subcontracts to include: VETS, Westech, Spiral and Miratek. All positions with TRAX can always be transferred to one of the four subcontracts.