Cybersecurity Support Analyst, Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 1/31/2017
Fort Gordon, GA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWould you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company* Pragmatics, Inc. seeks a Cybersecurity Support Analyst, Associate to support existing 7th Signal Command (Theater) G3 Cybersecurity staff with day to day activities listed below.
As an Cybersecurity Support Analyst, you will:
* Process Protective Distribution System (PDS) requests
* Process Foreign National requests
* Process Operational Impact Statements
* Review CXI requests for approval
* Review Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages before NETCOM liaison review in eMASS
* Review Video Teleconference Center (VTC) requests for approval
* Process GEARS NIPR/SIPR Account request
* Ports, Protocols, and Services (PPS) tracking & submission
* Other duties as assigned
* Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications, scripting, databases, and MS Office tools (e.g.MS Word, Excel)
* Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines. Excellent spelling and grammar required.
* Knowledge of applicable Army and DOD policy including Security Technical Implementation
* Knowledge in RMF, NIST 800-53, CNSSI 1253, DoD, and Information Assurance Active
* eMASS Administration
education and years of experience
* A Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field preferred. If no degree, at least six years experience in performing information assurance and/or cybersecurity tasks.
* Minimum requirement of Security+ certification for consideration
* DoD SECRET clearance required
Join an established and reliable mid-tier government contractor with a reputation for excellence. For over 30 years, Pragmatics, Inc. has provided state-of-the-art technology services and solutions to the federal government. We provide software engineering, agile business intelligence and analytics, audiovisual and learning technologies, cybersecurity, systems engineering, independent verification and validation, IT service management, program management, and transportation solutions. Pragmatics has diverse contracts with both defense and civilian agencies. We have been externally appraised at SEI CMMI Level 5 and are ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 27001, and ISO/IEC 20000-1 certified.
Pragmatics strives to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, as well as rewarding careers for our employees, who are hardworking, enthusiastic, and dedicated to superior performance. We encourage you to find out more about our company and our benefits at: www.pragmatics.com. Pragmatics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.