This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 2/15/2017
NFI Industries (Corporate)
New Galilee, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONTheCycle Counter is responsible for thorough continuous cycle counts of inventory in a timely manner, researches for all data available to resolve discrepancies and adheres to proper inventory and storage procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Perform physical inventory count and compare results with system data
* Research discrepancies between physical and system count
* Communicate cycle count finding to those responsible for inventory
* Adheres to the cycle counting procedures and guidelines
* Maintains count records and data files
* Investigates origin of discrepancies
* Other duties as assigned
Job Related & Physical Requirements:
* Must be able to lift and/or pull 50 lbs without restriction
* Performs duties as instructed by management
* Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends and potentially holidays as needed by the customer
* Must be able to stand and walk for continuous periods of time
* May be required to operate power industrial equipment
Experience, Education, and Training:
* At least 2 year experience in similar position
* Computer applications experience using MS Office
* Excellent oral and written communications skills
* Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Able to work independently
* High school education or equivalent
* Must be able to follow policies and safety procedures
Family owned and operated since 1932,NFI Industries is an industry leader in logistics, transportation, and distribution services. We deliver unique and progressive solutions, service, and relationships to each of our clients across the globe.
Are you ready to showcase your skills and get rewarded for your performance? NFI is committed to you!
* Career advancement opportunities
* Entrepreneurial, innovative, energized atmosphere
* Competitive compensation
* Excellent benefits including health, dental, vision, prescription, disability, and life insurance coverage
* Paid vacation and holidays
* We invest in you - ongoing training and development