DATA ANALYST I 8/20/2016
Global Connection to Employment
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION/JOB SUMMARY
The Data Analyst I applies management analysis processes, statistical methods, and technical and analytical research techniques to determine solutions based on client requirements with an IT services/solutions-based scope. Demonstrates creative problem solving skills; ability to generate data-driven, actionable insights and recommendations. Ensures quality by performing quality assurance steps on processed data. Analyzes operational activities to obtain a quantitative, rational basis for decision making and resource allocation. Ensures defined processes, reengineering methodologies and principles for modernization of systems and projects. Provides integral support in mission requirements determination, conceptualization, design, development, testing, verification and validation, documentation, and implementation of system applications. Work with team and perform statistical modeling and simulations. Establish and maintain strong working relationship with existing customer. Attend required training. Perform backup support outside of the primary position function as assigned.
* Bachelor s degree. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
* GCE Information Technology Trainees meet the education and experience requirements for this position after 6 months or more as an Information Technology Trainee, demonstrating the ability to perform all requirements in this job description in a client environment, and with manager approval.
* Excellent conceptual, analytical and quantitative skills.
* Work well on a team and individually with the ability to plan and schedule activities to accomplish objectives in dynamic environment.
* Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
* Must be a US Citizen.
* Willingness to travel.
* Flexibility related to work hours as project demands arise.
* Occasionally required to lift 5-40 pounds.
* Must be able to sit at a computer and stand for extended periods of time.
* Must be able to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; must be able to reach with hands and arms.
* Must be able to communicate verbally and to hear.
* Must have close and classroom vision.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ www.gce.org and complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED