DATA ANALYST II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 3/1/2017
Global Connection to Employment
JOB DESCRIPTIONDESCRIPTION/JOB SUMMARY
The Data Analyst II applies management analysis processes, statistical methods, and technical and analytical research techniques to determine solutions based on client requirements with an IT services/solutions-based scope. Analyzes operational activities to obtain a quantitative, rational basis for decision making and resource allocation. Demonstrates creative problem solving skills; ability to generate data-driven, actionable insights and recommendations. Ensures quality by performing quality assurance steps on processed data. Employs process improvements and reengineering methodologies and principles for modernization of systems and projects. Creates project plans to achieve performance-based objectives, enhancing implementation, systems and service. Provides integral support in mission requirements determination, conceptualization, design, development, testing, verification and validation, documentation, and implementation of system applications. Performs statistical modeling and simulations. Establishes and maintain strong working relationship with existing customer. Attend required training. Perform backup support outside of the primary position function as assigned
* Bachelor s degree and three (3) or more years of experience.
* May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Excellent conceptual, analytical and quantitative skills.
* Work well on a team and individually with the ability to plan and schedule activities to accomplish objectives in dynamic environment.
* Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
* Must be a US Citizen.
* Willingness to travel.
* Flexibility related to work hours as project demands arise.
* Occasionally required to lift 5-40 pounds.
* Must be able to sit at a computer and stand for extended periods of time.
* Must be able to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; must be able to reach with hands and arms.
* Must be able to communicate verbally and to hear.
* Must have close and classroom vision.
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ www.gce.org and complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED