DATABASE ANALYST - St Louis, MO
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
* Participates in the planning, analysis, design, implementation, maintenance, and control of the organization's databases.
* Under general guidance and/or utilizing existing tools and templates, performs moderately complex server-class database activities including one or more of the following:
* troubleshooting, maintenance and production support; performance monitoring and tuning;
* assisting with logical/physical database design and creation;
* data modeling and/or mapping; programming and coding to automate and/or support the database environment;
* configuring and testing for database installations and migrations; back-up and recovery activities;
* assisting with gathering business requirements and database metrics for further analysis.
* May participate in projects as a coordinator or in a support capacity.:
* 3+ years database design and administration experience.
* Manage the multiple MS Access Database and Excel files utilized by the Lending and Banking Services Risk Manager related to 5 different risk processes.
* Candidate will analyze existing state of the multiple databases, and streamline and consolidate into a usable system.
* Duties include analyzing existing databases, understanding the business requirements for each; developing a streamlined design and creating new or improving existing process.
* Develop appropriate reporting to manage and monitor.
* Once implemented, document the ongoing procedures for both maintenance and use of the information.
* Currently multiple Access Databases and Spreadsheets are used to manage Regulatory Requirements and Controls, Process Risk Assessments and Controls, System Access Reviews, and Audit Action plans which have been created ad hoc over the past 2 years and do not adequately tie together and require an extraordinary amount of time to manage the information.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.