DB Benefits Operations Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
AON IS LOOKING FOR A Defined Benefits Operations Manager
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Defined Benefits business group within Aon Hewitt.
YOUR IMPACT AS A DEFINED BENEFITS BENEFITS OPERATIONS MANAGER
The Benefits Operations Manager (BOM) is accountable for their aligned client(s) operational performance, including meeting and exceeding contractual performance standards and CSG Scorecard operations measures. He or she is responsible for making sure that all the portions of ongoing service delivery work smoothly and result in high-quality service for plan sponsors and plan participants. This includes project scheduling, capacity and utilization management, delegating work to meet deliverables, and tracking the status of outstanding issues. He or she is accountable for identifying process improvements that will lead to year-over-year efficiencies in his/her aligned client(s) operational workloads. He or she is also a key contact for day to day client contacts and Third-Party Administrators, as well as all Shared Services that impact ongoing operations: Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Customer Service (CS), Fulfillment, etc. The BOM is responsible for identifying, planning, transitioning, and monitoring work activities that are performed using BPO resources. This role may be leveraged across multiple teams.
* Adheres to standard operations management practices as outlined by CSG Process Excellence Leader and CDG Operations Manager
* Provides coaching and development of BAs and creates a culture of continuous improvement within client-level operations
* Monitors client operations dashboard measures to proactively manage client-level impacts
* Identifies, plans, and manages process improvement projects to create year-over-year efficiencies in operational workloads
* Tracks and improves capacity and utilization of BA resources
* Reviews and signs off on escalated BA deliverables (e.g., data quality checks, client responses)
* Reports system defects to LSA via defect submission process and collaborates with LSA to mitigate participant damage/risk
* Collaborates with BIM to ensure proper handoffs to operations team
* Ensures processing documentation is accurate and complete; receives/verifies updates resulting from change orders provided by LSAs
* Develops and delivers BA client-specific operational training; monitors BA ongoing adherence to standard operating procedures to ensure high quality
* Provides day to day client and TPA contact support for participant- and/or processing-related issues; provides BSM complete and accurate client-ready responses for participant- and/or processing-related issues that are escalated to senior client contacts (i.e. Director or VP)
* Bachelor's degree or work experience required
* 1+ years of aligned service experience required
* 1+ years of experience (and demonstrated competence, depth, and breadth) of complex processing experience
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Careers
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. http://www.aon.com.
JOB NUMBER: 2420934
CATEGORY: Operations and Tech Services Group
LOCATION: United States, IL, Lincolnshire