DB2 UDB Database admin
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
This Is Martin Zeller from Agile Enterprise Solutions,
This is Reference for Following Position
***** Please reply with Resume, Work Authorization , Rate & Contact Details ASAP*****
JOB TITLE: DB2 UDB DATABASE ADMIN
LOCATION: Denver, CO
INTERVIEW TYPE: Phone+ Skype
PRIMARY SKILLS: DB2 UDB DATABASE V9 AND V10, DB2 HADR, SHELL SCRIPTING, WINDOWS, UNIX, AIX, LINUX
* DB2 UDB DATABASE V9 AND V10, DB2 HADR, SHELL SCRIPTING, DB2 UDB CERTIFICATION IS ADDED ADVANTAGE, OPERATING SYSTEMS LIKE WINDOWS, UNIX, AIX, LINUX
* DB2 UDB Database Administration and Management(DB2 UDB DBA) v9 and v101. Administration, configuration and support of DB2Database Environment
* Understanding of AIX, Linux, and Windows operating systems
* Experience in performing maintenance activities.
* Experience in DB2 High Availability(HADR, TSA)
* Knowledge of Backup and Recovery, shell Scripting.
* Should have knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Manager(OEM)
* Experience of Space management activities like Table space creation, modification, etc.
* Experience in Automatic Storage databases
* Implementing Business Continuity Solutions like Database refresh, cloning, Database Backups, etc.
* Experience in resolving incident management tickets of Database Environment
* Opening PMR with IBM through phone or tickets in case of Database failures or any support required & driving them to closure
* Participate in Database Maintenance and DR activities
* Have worked on Database maintenance activities using security and access control tools.
* Monitoring the database on regular basis for performance and other issues.
* Able to resolve performance issues using various tools. Process Knowledge
* IT process and security standards
* Good knowledge on Incident , Problem and Change management process
* Knowledge on Ticketing tools
* Managing P1/P2Bridge Calls
* DB2 UDB Database v9 and v10.
* DB2 HADR, Shell Scripting
* DB2 UDB Certification is added advantage
* Operating systems like Windows, Unix, AIX, Linux
* DB2 UDB DBA Certification in any of the Oracle versions - 9 and 10.
* Process knowledge certification is added advantage.
* Any special certification in Database administration.