DBA Lead 8/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Senior DBA Lead having experience with Oracle, MS SQL and Informix databases. Duties including but not limited to software installation, database creation, patching, tuning, maintenance and development staff support. Participation in on-call support rotation for a 24x7x365 environment.
* Lead a small DBA team, providing mentoring and project leadership
* Design, model, configure, test and install databases independently
* Provide support services for database creation, performance, monitoring, tuning and capacity planning
* Design and build physical data structures
* Recommend, develop and enforce policies and procedures for maintaining the security and integrity of the database and ensures the database meets availability and disaster recover requirements
* Implement and manage complex large/multiple projects.
* 8+ years as a Database Administrator with core focus on multiple database platforms including implementation and support in enterprise environments.
* Hands on experience planning, designing, implementing, and supporting Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL in a large multi-site, multi-server environment.
* Ability to perform a wide variety of duties and responsibilities with accuracy and speed under the pressure of time-sensitive deadlines
* Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
* Demonstrate integrity, ingenuity and inventiveness in the performance of assigned tasks
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Hands on work experience with Oracle RAC/CRS and ASM
* Hands on experience with SSRS
* Hands on experience with data encryption, i.e. TDE
* OCP and MCSA or equivalent experience
* Basic Network routing troubleshooting skills
* Strong implementation and support of RMAN backup procedures
* Thorough understanding Oracle and SQL Server licensing
* Oracle physical standby experience a plus
* Oracle VM experience a plus
* Oracle and SQL Server backups utilizing NetBackup a plus
**Candidates must be local and have authorization to work in the U.S. for any employer. No third parties.