DBA with Business Intelligence
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION: DBA with Business Intelligence
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC
DURATION:12months contract to hire
SALARY:86k/yr + Benefits
As a Data Base Administrator App Spec Sr., you will be expected to lead all aspects of the creation and delivery of relational databases in support of senior executives and analysts. This position will need to identify the business challenges and translate them into requirements/solutions, and work across business and technical teams to deliver the appropriate solution. This position will be required to create complex code for the extraction of data and develop models to support data visualization.
* Develop, test, document, and maintain information systems.
* Some Data visualization using Tableau and/or Business Objects.
* Design source creation.
* Mentor team members in best practices.
* Provide consulting, troubleshooting, and technical support to internal clients.
* Demonstrate ability to identify and understand business impact of decisions made to fulfill customer expectations.
* Provides leadership and support for establishing goals for data services.
* Provides leadership to staff around BI Tools and Relational Databases.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Demonstrated experience designing, developing, and implementing Relational Databases
* Ability to create data extracts using SQL.
* 5years full life cycle experience in building a medium/large Database Management System
* 5years of experience with Microsoft web technologies in the Visual Studio .Net environment and/or Client Server Database Applications
* 5years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle PL/SQL with an emphasis in stored procedure development.
* Strong knowledge of Data Warehousing/ Business Intelligence best practices and techniques
* Strong understanding of ETL processes and how to design develop & implement well integrated processes
* 1+ years relevant experience in business intelligence using Tableau, or 2+ yrs experience in SAP Business Objects XL r3