Data Integration Team Lead 8/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company* Pragmatics, Inc. seeks an Data Integration Team Lead to support the USSOCOM DCGS-SOF program at MacDill AFB in Tampa FL.
* Lead the DCGS-SOF Data Integration Team (4 persons).
* Liaison with principal data holders to develop data service agreements and automated retrieval methods.
* Manage the establishment and maintenance of data feeds to integrate data that meets required performance, aging and archiving metrics.
* Manage NoSQL databases across multiple connected and disconnected domains, while ensuring adequate storage and machine resources are available satisfy existing and projected program requirements.
* Assist in the validation of information architecture, data definitions, system structures, process flow, and user interfaces against functional and technical requirements, using industry-standard best practices.
* Communicate the role of data within intelligence analytic systems, illustrating how data integration enables technical capabilities that satisfy organization rules and DCGS-SOF user requirements.
* Migrate legacy SOF intelligence databases to DCGS-SOF and provide for their maintenance and administration once migration is complete.
* Experience with all-source intelligence analysis, object based production, and activity based intelligence.
* Experience with business process analytics and process improvement.
* VMWare; Linux and Windows.
* Database administration; data modeling and mapping.
* Familiarity with the DoD Discovery Metadata Specification (DDMS).
* XML data management.
* Design, development, integration, and testing of ETL processes.
* Security+ certification within 60 days of hire.
* NoSQL database experience.
* Broad technical and architectural acumen with the ability to apply to enterprise scale solutions.
* Ability to work effectively with skilled individuals in a team environment.
education and years of experience
* Bachelor s degree in IT curriculum and 8 to 10 years of experience, Master s degree and 6 to 8 years of experience.
Join an established and reliable mid-tier government contractor with a reputation for excellence. For over 30 years, Pragmatics, Inc. has provided state-of-the-art technology services and solutions to the federal government. We provide software engineering, agile business intelligence and analytics, audiovisual and learning technologies, cybersecurity, systems engineering, independent verification and validation, IT service management, program management, and transportation solutions. Pragmatics has diverse contracts with both defense and civilian agencies. We have been externally appraised at SEI CMMI Level 5 and are ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 27001, and ISO/IEC 20000-1 certified.
Pragmatics strives to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, as well as rewarding careers for our employees, who are hardworking, enthusiastic, and dedicated to superior performance. We encourage you to find out more about our company and our benefits at: www.pragmatics.com. Pragmatics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability