DDC Controls Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAbout Us: EMCOR Services Betlem has been in business for over 90 years, designing, building, and servicing HVAC, refrigeration, controls, and piping systems for new construction, renovation, and retrofit projects.
Job Title: DDC Controls Technician
Job Summary: EMCOR Services Betlem is looking for a controls technician in the Jamestown NY area, with 3 to 5 years of experience to perform and provide various types of commercial controls service and installation for HVAC&R systems and assure that service calls, preventative maintenance, and projects assigned to you are organized, performed safely, and completed on time.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Provide HVAC and Building Automation Controls service and installation. Perform repairs and preventative work orders mainly on DDC Building Automation Systems.
* Respond to controls service calls as required/dispatched ( when not working on projects and/or estimates).
* Diagnose and repair electronic control system malfunction s requiring knowledge of a variety of electronic or digital controls systems and ability to test and write modifications
* Follow company procedures for all service work.
* Provide required support in estimating service work and coordination of projects.
* Coordinate work schedules and materials as needed.
* Provide office with estimates as required.
* Comply with corporate policy on safety, work ethics and time constraints.
* Ensure that work is executed as scheduled.
* Assist and participate in the on-call program
* Assist project and service managers with new accounts
Qualifications: Required: DMV and background check; drug screening; OSHA 10; Training Certications
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled