DEPARTMENT OF JUVENILE JUSTICE COOK CROMWELL
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONKitchen Cook
A local leading organization is currently seeking an experienced kitchen cook in Cromwell. Kitchen cook requires candidates to be responsible for doing various responsibilities. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
taking out trash
other kitchen duties as assigned
The hours will be working a 37 ½ hour week, Daily scheduled: Monday – 8am till 4pm CST, Tuesday – 8am tile 4pm CST, Wednesday – 8am till 4pm CST, Thursday – 8am till 4pm CST, Friday – 8am till 4pm CST.
Pay for this position is $11.00/hr plus overtime as needed.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position.