DEPUTY PROGRAM MANAGER 8/11/2016
Global Connection to Employment
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION/JOB SUMMARY
The Deputy Program Manager will be responsible for the management and oversight of services provided through contractual agreements. Providing guidance to ensure that the quality of work performed meets or exceeds contract standards and those established by Global Connections to Employment, Inc. Oversight and performance management of tasks and subtasks in GCE contracts. Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with the client. Maintain ongoing communication with the Contracting Officer Representative (COR) in a manner that facilitates positive working relationships. Formulate and enforce work standards, assigned schedules, and work discrepancy reports. Maintain and demonstrate knowledge of the latest industry trends and tools. Assist in managing fiscal performance of the contract to promote maximum efficiency and achievement of established financial goals.
* Bachelor s Degree. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Five (5) or more years of experience in Information Technology (IT) project management. Previous experience in managing Federal contracts with SCA requirements. Previous supervisory experience.
* Knowledge of all phases of work outlined in contract responsibilities.
* Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
* Must be a US Citizen
* Willingness to travel.
* Flexibility related to work hours as project demands arise.
* Occasionally required to lift 5 40 pounds.
* Must be able to sit at a computer and stand for extended periods of time.
* Must be able to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; must be able to reach with hands and arms.
* Must be able to communicate verbally and to hear.
* Must have close and classroom vision
Interested applicants please visit our Career Center @ www.gce.org and complete our on-line applications. Our toll free number is (866) 236-3981.
Global Connections to Employment, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING REQUIRED